- Search Engine Marketing: natural search (primary focus)
- Search Engine Marketing: paid-for search
- Directories and Listings
- Online advertising (cost per thousand & cost per click)
- Online Press Relations (PR)
- Email marketing
- Online content distribution and link-building
- Affiliate marketing
- Social Media and new channels (Twitter, Blogs, Forums)
We help define your online marketing strategy (objectives, goals, planning) and can provide detailed guidance throughout the implementation of your campaigns, advising on the peculiarities and pitfalls of each technique. We may assist directly with campaigns, or pass on knowledge so you can manage your ongoing campaigns within your organisation.
To enable this, it is essential that your eCommerce website is correctly registered with the majority of key search engines, and that content pages of your website can be easily read by the automated readers of the search engines. These ‘robots’ will read all the content on your website automatically, and rank your website in terms of how relevant it is for any given search term.